MANNA is dedicated to serving our community food during this pandemic while also safeguarding our customers and staff.
Our COVID policies and practices in place:
- Our store remains open to the public and hours remain the same (9 – 6 on M-F and 10-5 on Sat)
- Store limited to 10 people: It’s not a big place, so we may ask you to wait to enter.
- Grocery Delivery and Pickup: Please call us at 218-844-4211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will assemble (as best as we can with product on hand).
- Staff wear masks and you are required under MN Law to do the same: Masks have been shown to decrease transmission.
- Sanitize: Please use hand sanitizer (stand is right by carts) when entering the store.
- Disinfection: Staff have been consistently disinfecting surfaces, especially those that a lot of people may touch like keypads, carts, and doors.
- Deli is only offering smoothies at this time
We are simply trying to do what’s best for us all and best serve our community during this time, so we appreciate your patience.
Yours in cooperation.
-Ryan Pesch on behalf of MANNA Food Co-op board and staff